Z3 iPad Stand with Lock
The unique Z3 Tablet Stand has a height range of 40-135cm and can be used sitting, standing and lying down. The 360° rotating cradle and special tilt joints allow the screen to be viewed from any position. It is lightweight and easy to carry and can be folded up to fit in a bag, if required.
Its vast height range, 360° rotating cradle and special tilt joints allow viewing from any position.
- Folds flat in 3 simple steps.
- Fully adjustable when unfolded.
- View tablet from any position with the 360° cradle.
- Quick-release/lock located at the back of the cradle.
- The anodized aluminium stem provides strength and rigidity whilst keeping it lightweight.
- Rubber, non-slip feet.
- Reversible base.
- Interchangeable arms ensure compatibility when future tablets are released.
- Built-in high quality lock with key to keep your tablet secure.
|Z3-TAB-B-L / Z3-TAB-S-L|
|iPad Compatibility||1, 2, 3, 4, Air & Mini|
|Dimensions (Folded) (H x W x D) (mm)||
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||2.1|
|Shortest Height (mm)||
|Tallest Height (mm)||1159|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard