X-Stream Monitor Arm
The X-Stream monitor arm builds upon the specification of the Stream Plus with improved aesthetics, functionality and cable management. By offering a series of interchangeable modular components, the X-Stream provides complete flexibility of configuration. Dual, triple or quad screen mounts are available as options. Standard fixings are either clamp or through-desk. Tool rail mounting or clamps for sliding-top desks are also available. There is also a new, lockable, quick-release front end. Colour options are silver, white or black. Please contact us for further details.
- X-Stream Monitor Arm comes with through desk and clamp fixing
- Stepless height adjustment (380mm).
- VESA 75/100mm monitor mount (rotate 180°, tilt 180°, and lateral 180°).
- Integrated cable management design.
- Desk clamp depth: up to 60mm
- Maximum monitor weight: 20kg.
- Bolt through desk min./max. Ø 18-80mm.
- Maximum reach: 240 mm.
- Three-dimensional movement.
- Tool rail mounts and quad screen versions available. Please contact us for more information.
|Instant Height Adjustment (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for One or More Screens (Y/N)||Y|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||Y|
|Type (Freestanding/Clamp/Through Desk Mount)||Clamp/Through Desk Mount|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)||20|
|Height Adjustable Range (mm)||240-380 (additional 70mm available with Ratchet)|
|Maximum Forward Extension (mm)||240|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||Infinite|
|Suitable for Screen Sizes||Up to 23"|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse