Flo Monitor Arm
The Flo Monitor arm offers smooth adjustability with minimal effort to position the screen. It utilises a 40° tilt (upwards and downwards), helping to reduce unwanted ‘glare’. The 90° rotation (right and left) enables the user to work collaboratively by sharing their screen with colleagues.
Fingertip adjustability, ensuring minimum effort is needed to position the monitor.
- Fingertip adjustability, ensuring minimum effort is required by the user to position the screen.
- During setup, a visual indicator shows optimum tension for the screen.
- Maximum monitor weight: 9kg.
- Arm reach: 515mm.
- Vertical adjustment: 341mm.
- D-ring head: 40⁰ upward tilt, -40⁰ downward tilt.
- Rotation (left and right): 90⁰.
- VESA 75 and 100 compliant.
- Compatible with touch screen technology.
- Available in silver only.
- Desk Clamp (X-FLO-DC) or Through Desk Fixing (X-FLO-TD) required
|Instant Height Adjustment (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for One or More Screens (Y/N/O)||O|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||Y|
|Type (Freestanding/Clamp/Through Desk Mount)||
Clamp/Through Desk Mount/Tablet Mount
|Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)||9|
|Height Adjustable Range (mm)||
|Maximum Forward Extension (mm)||
|Height Settings (Quantity)||
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course