Flo Monitor Arm
The Flo Monitor arm offers smooth adjustability with minimal effort to position the screen. It utilises a 40° tilt (upwards and downwards), helping to reduce unwanted ‘glare’. The 90° rotation (right and left) enables the user to work collaboratively by sharing their screen with colleagues.
Fingertip adjustability, ensuring minimum effort is needed to position the monitor.
- Fingertip adjustability, ensuring minimum effort is required by the user to position the screen.
- During setup, a visual indicator shows optimum tension for the screen.
- Maximum monitor weight: 9kg.
- Arm reach: 515mm.
- Vertical adjustment: 341mm.
- D-ring head: 40⁰ upward tilt, -40⁰ downward tilt.
- Rotation (left and right): 90⁰.
- VESA 75 and 100 compliant.
- Compatible with touch screen technology.
- Available in silver only.
- Desk Clamp (X-FLO-DC) or Through Desk Fixing (X-FLO-TD) required
|Instant Height Adjustment (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for One or More Screens (Y/N/O)||O|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||Y|
|Type (Freestanding/Clamp/Through Desk Mount)||
Clamp/Through Desk Mount/Tablet Mount
|Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)||9|
|Height Adjustable Range (mm)||
|Maximum Forward Extension (mm)||
|Height Settings (Quantity)||
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse