Flo Monitor Arm
The Flo Monitor arm offers smooth adjustability with minimal effort to position the screen. It utilises a 40° tilt (upwards and downwards), helping to reduce unwanted ‘glare’. The 90° rotation (right and left) enables the user to work collaboratively by sharing their screen with colleagues.
Fingertip adjustability, ensuring minimum effort is needed to position the monitor.
- Fingertip adjustability, ensuring minimum effort is required by the user to position the screen.
- During setup, a visual indicator shows optimum tension for the screen.
- Maximum monitor weight: 9kg.
- Arm reach: 515mm.
- Vertical adjustment: 341mm.
- D-ring head: 40⁰ upward tilt, -40⁰ downward tilt.
- Rotation (left and right): 90⁰.
- VESA 75 and 100 compliant.
- Compatible with touch screen technology.
- Available in silver only.
- Desk Clamp (X-FLO-DC) or Through Desk Fixing (X-FLO-TD) required
|Instant Height Adjustment (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for One or More Screens (Y/N/O)||O|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||Y|
|Type (Freestanding/Clamp/Through Desk Mount)||
Clamp/Through Desk Mount/Tablet Mount
|Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)||9|
|Height Adjustable Range (mm)||
|Maximum Forward Extension (mm)||
|Height Settings (Quantity)||
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard