Evoluent Wireless Vertical Mouse 4
The design of the Evoluent Mouse 4 supports the hand in a neutral 'handshake' position, eliminating forearm twisting. The improved shape offers good finger and thumb support. The optical sensor and adjustable pointer speed help to reduce hand movements.
- Being the latest generation of the ever popular Evoluent series, the Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse adds to the benefits that its predecessors gave.
- In addition to being lighter and easier to use, wireless functionality and the adjustment of pointer speed is inherent.
- Five programmable buttons allows the mouse to improve your efficienct by performing a variety of functions for speeding up common tasks with a single touch.
- Optical sensor accurately tracks the movement of the mouse without a ball for improved reliability.
- Available in two sizes - to find your personal mouse size, measure the length from the crease of your wrist to the tip of your middle finger:
Small - under 178mm.
Large - over 178mm.
- Only available as right handed versions.
- USB compatible.
- Can be used on a MAC but you will not be able to programme buttons
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||0||0|
|Suitable for Detailed Work (Y/N)||Y||Y|
|Gripless Use (Y/N)||N||N|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x90x140||90x90x135|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x79x115||71x81x105|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.56||0.22|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.19||0.16|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y||Y|
|Cordless Type (RF/Bluetooth)||
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Right||Right|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Requires Disk||Requires Disk|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard