Evoluent Wireless Vertical Mouse 4
The design of the Evoluent Mouse 4 supports the hand in a neutral 'handshake' position, eliminating forearm twisting. The improved shape offers good finger and thumb support. The optical sensor and adjustable pointer speed help to reduce hand movements.
- Being the latest generation of the ever popular Evoluent series, the Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse adds to the benefits that its predecessors gave.
- In addition to being lighter and easier to use, wireless functionality and the adjustment of pointer speed is inherent.
- Six programmable buttons allows the mouse to improve your efficienct by performing a variety of functions for speeding up common tasks with a single touch.
- Optical sensor accurately tracks the movement of the mouse without a ball for improved reliability.
- Available in two sizes - to find your personal mouse size, measure the length from the crease of your wrist to the tip of your middle finger:
Small - under 178mm.
Large - over 178mm.
- Only available as right handed versions.
- USB compatible.
- Can be used on a MAC but you will not be able to programme buttons
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||6||6|
|Suitable for Detailed Work (Y/N)||Y||Y|
|Gripless Use (Y/N)||N||N|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x90x140||90x90x135|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x79x115||71x81x105|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.56||0.22|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.19||0.16|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y||Y|
|Cordless Type (RF/Bluetooth)||
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Right||Right|
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course