Evoluent Wireless Vertical Mouse 4
The design of the Evoluent Mouse 4 supports the hand in a neutral 'handshake' position, eliminating forearm twisting. The improved shape offers good finger and thumb support. The optical sensor and adjustable pointer speed help to reduce hand movements.
- Being the latest generation of the ever popular Evoluent series, the Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse adds to the benefits that its predecessors gave.
- In addition to being lighter and easier to use, wireless functionality and the adjustment of pointer speed is inherent.
- Five programmable buttons allows the mouse to improve your efficienct by performing a variety of functions for speeding up common tasks with a single touch.
- Optical sensor accurately tracks the movement of the mouse without a ball for improved reliability.
- Available in two sizes - to find your personal mouse size, measure the length from the crease of your wrist to the tip of your middle finger:
Small - under 178mm.
Large - over 178mm.
- Only available as right handed versions.
- USB compatible.
- Can be used on a MAC but you will not be able to programme buttons
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||0||0|
|Suitable for Detailed Work (Y/N)||Y||Y|
|Gripless Use (Y/N)||N||N|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x90x140||90x90x135|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x79x115||71x81x105|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.56||0.22|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.19||0.16|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y||Y|
|Cordless Type (RF/Bluetooth)||
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Right||Right|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Requires Disk||Requires Disk|
What our customers say
"My multifunctional job requires me to frequently change between activities. It has been a great help not having to both twist my body or neck each time I need to make notes or having to re-arrange my desk in order to accommodate the different tasks. The simplicity of operating the device ensures I use it properly all the time and being tall it has helped considerably with alleviating my constant neck pain. I would not want to be without this item."
Anonymous on the FlexDesk 630N