Vertical Mouse 3
This product is supplied for right-hand usage as standard.
The latest generation of the ever popular Evoluent series, the Evoluent Mouse 3 features an ergonomic design that supports your hand in a fully upright neutral 'handshake' position that eliminates forearm twisting. The true optical resolution sensor moves the pointer quickly to reduce hand movements, with short habituation time.
- The Evoluent Mouse Vertical 3 remains steady, not moving sideways when clicking with normal force as the thumb naturally opposes the finger movements.
- Accurate pointer control.
- All 5 buttons are easily operable without contorting your fingers - button force is light for easy clicking, but firm enough to avoid accidental activation.
- Vertical Mouse 3 has a new shape which fits larger hands as well as smaller hands.
- A small lip on the bottom edge prevents the little finger from rubbing the desk.
- A new infrared sensor with 2200 dpi optical resolution moves the pointer quickly to reduce hand movements.
- The 5 buttons are each programmable with different functions in different applications.
- Optical scroll wheel clicks for greater accuracy.
- Available only in the right handed version.
- Additional driver functions and improved reliability
- Available in black/silver.
- USB compatible.
- Can be used on a MAC but you will not be able to programme buttons.
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||5|
|Suitable for Detailed Work (Y/N)||Y|
|Gripless Use (Y/N)||N|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x90x135|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L mm)||90x80x115|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.23|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.2|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y|
|Cable Length (mm)||1850|
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Right|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Requires Disk|
What our customers say
"I'm writing to formally feedback my thanks to you for the time that you spent going through my assessed needs / personal requirements and for the empathy, professionalism and respect you showed to me as well as the knowledge you shared with me."
MW - Student at The University of Hull