VELA Tango 510E
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
VELA Tango 510E is one of the most developed chairs for in work use. It goes above and beyond with it's comfort and active sitting and great resting position allowing relief throughout the course of the day. The extra degree of safety and stability makes the chair especially useful for people with disabilities. The chair can be adjusted electrically or manually depending on your preference and requirements. The stable armrests allows for a safer, smoother and easier sitting down or standing up.
For further option please contact Customer Service
- Broad adjustment potential provides optimal sitting conditions
- Suitable for people with disabilities
- Chair offers a great amount of variation to the users seated position
- Electric adjustment option makes it easier than ever to adjust the chair
- Controls can be adjusted when seated
- Secure frame and central locking armrests allows for smooth motion between sitting and standing
|Seat Angle||10∘ Forwards, 15∘ Backwards|
|Backrest||380x500mm (T3 Backrest)|
|Backrest Angle||4∘ Forwards, 22∘ Backwards|
|Height Adjustment of Backrest||50mm|
|Armrest Padding||90x250mm (PU Armrests)|
|Distance Between Armrests||420-540mm|
|Seat Rotation||90∘ Right 90∘Left|
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student