VELA Tango 510E
Some images may include optional extras. See options below.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
VELA Tango 510E is one of the most developed chairs for in work use. It goes above and beyond with it's comfort and active sitting and great resting position allowing relief throughout the course of the day. The extra degree of safety and stability makes the chair especially useful for people with disabilities. The chair can be adjusted electrically or manually depending on your preference and requirements. The stable armrests allows for a safer, smoother and easier sitting down or standing up.
For further option please contact Customer Service
- Broad adjustment potential provides optimal sitting conditions
- Suitable for people with disabilities
- Chair offers a great amount of variation to the users seated position
- Electric adjustment option makes it easier than ever to adjust the chair
- Controls can be adjusted when seated
- Secure frame and central locking armrests allows for smooth motion between sitting and standing
|Seat Angle||10∘ Forwards, 15∘ Backwards|
|Backrest||380x500mm (T3 Backrest)|
|Backrest Angle||4∘ Forwards, 22∘ Backwards|
|Height Adjustment of Backrest||50mm|
|Armrest Padding||90x250mm (PU Armrests)|
|Distance Between Armrests||420-540mm|
|Seat Rotation||90∘ Right 90∘Left|
What our customers say
"Just a brief note of thanks for the training this morning. This is the third session I’ve received from you this year, each in a different format – 1:1, webinar and today- and each has further developed my product knowledge and skill-base to help me carry out assessments."
Anthony Reed, workplace assessor on training