The innovative TabletRiser changes quickly and easily from portable tablet case to an ergonomic workplace. The TabletRiser has room for a compact keyboard and enables the tablet to be adjusted to any position, helping to reduce neck, back and shoulder issues and increase productivity.
*Changes quickly from a portable tablet case to an ergonomic workplace.
- Adjust your tablet steplessly to every angle you want.
- Provides height adjustment to your tablet.
- Prevents discomfort in your neck, back and shoulders whilst using your tablet.
- Includes space to carry compact keyboards.
- Keyboard is not fixed allowing you to position your keyboard to suit you.
- Works with all brands of Tablets such as Apple, Samsung, Sony etc.
- Great portability and light enough to carry round.
- You will also need a Bluetooth Mini Keyboard to connect to your tablet.
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (mm)||
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard