Tabetha Tablet Mount
The Tabetha Tablet Mount places the user's tablet at a height and angle that perfectly suits them, eliminating the need to look down, which causes bad posture and strains the neck. It has three adjustable and lockable arms, offering up to 100mm vertical adjustment and 50⁰ screen tilt movement. Tabetha can be switched between portrait and landscape mode and its twist lock feature secures the tablet at the user's optimum position.
- Desktop mount for 7"-12.9" tablets.
- Reduces the need to look down which strains the neck.
- Three adjustable and lockable arms for precise position.
- Vertical adjustment up to 100mm.
- Provides 50⁰ screen tilt movement.
- Twist lock feature to secure tablet at optimum height.
- Ability to switch between portrait and landscape mode.
|Base Dimensions (L x W mm)||
|Vertical Adjustment Range (mm)||100|
|Tilt Adjustment Range||
|Suits Screen Size(s)||
What our customers say
"Just a brief note of thanks for the training this morning. This is the third session I’ve received from you this year, each in a different format – 1:1, webinar and today- and each has further developed my product knowledge and skill-base to help me carry out assessments."
Anthony Reed, workplace assessor on training