Tabetha Tablet Mount
The Tabetha Tablet Mount places the user's tablet at a height and angle that perfectly suits them, eliminating the need to look down, which causes bad posture and strains the neck. It has three adjustable and lockable arms, offering up to 100mm vertical adjustment and 50⁰ screen tilt movement. Tabetha can be switched between portrait and landscape mode and its twist lock feature secures the tablet at the user's optimum position.
- Desktop mount for 7"-12.9" tablets.
- Reduces the need to look down which strains the neck.
- Three adjustable and lockable arms for precise position.
- Vertical adjustment up to 100mm.
- Provides 50⁰ screen tilt movement.
- Twist lock feature to secure tablet at optimum height.
- Ability to switch between portrait and landscape mode.
|Base Dimensions (L x W mm)||
|Vertical Adjustment Range (mm)||100|
|Tilt Adjustment Range||
|Suits Screen Size(s)||
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard