Tabetha Tablet Mount
The Tabetha Tablet Mount places the user's tablet at a height and angle that perfectly suits them, eliminating the need to look down, which causes bad posture and strains the neck. It has three adjustable and lockable arms, offering up to 100mm vertical adjustment and 50⁰ screen tilt movement. Tabetha can be switched between portrait and landscape mode and its twist lock feature secures the tablet at the user's optimum position.
- Desktop mount for 7"-12.9" tablets.
- Reduces the need to look down which strains the neck.
- Three adjustable and lockable arms for precise position.
- Vertical adjustment up to 100mm.
- Provides 50⁰ screen tilt movement.
- Twist lock feature to secure tablet at optimum height.
- Ability to switch between portrait and landscape mode.
|Base Dimensions (L x W mm)||
|Vertical Adjustment Range (mm)||100|
|Tilt Adjustment Range||
|Suits Screen Size(s)||
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student