The Targus Numeric Keypad is ideal for those users who handle high amounts of data entry. With no drivers required, the keypad's 91cm long USB cord (which offers workspace flexibility) simply plugs into a computer and is immediately ready for use. The keypad's ergonomic tilt helps to provide comfort and reduce wrist strain. It also has large concave keys for improving speed and accuracy of data entry.
- Allows user to type numbers into spreadsheets and other applications quickly
- Full size 19mm keys for increased speed and accuracy
- Ergonomic tilt provides additional comfort
- 90cm cable for workspace flexibility
- Only available in Packs of Two online. Please contact the Customer Service team for smaller quantities.
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||
|Shape (Standard/Split/Numeric Only)||
|Cable Length (mm)||
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse