Sale or Return Procedure
If you need to assess a product, we can offer a Sale or Return service which will give you 30 days to try the item.
Sale or Return Procedure:
- Please state that you require the item on Sale or Return when you order.
- The 30 days start when you receive the product.
- You must retain all original packaging and contents (including instructions, etc.)
If you need to return an item that is unsuitable:
- Contact us within the 30 day period to obtain a Goods Return Number (GRN).
- An item can only be returned if it is in “as new” condition and must be complete and wrapped in its original packaging.
- Ensure the packaging is not marked or defaced in any way.
- Pack up the item, again ensuring the item box / packaging is not marked in any way (e.g. wrap in brown paper or another larger outer box).
- Send the item back to us using a recorded method (e.g. DHL, UPS). Royal Mail recorded post is fine for small items.
- Please note that any delivery costs for the original delivery to you will remain chargeable and will not be credited.
- Any carriage costs for returning the goods to us will also be your responsibility.
Once we have received the item back, it will be checked and then the item cost will be credited to you. If we receive the item back outside of the 30 day period or the box / packaging is damaged or defaced in any way, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of £25.00 + VAT or 25% of the goods value (whichever is the greater).
If we receive an item back with several parts and / or the box missing, we reserve the right to charge the full value.
For further information, please contact:
The Customer Service Team
0345 345 0898 |
What our customers say
"Really enjoyed input & found it very useful for my role as a physiotherapist in offering advice to clients. Thank you."
ATH of Dorset on the Do you want to be an assessor? course