|*Instantly releases tense knots in hard to reach areas of the back and shoulders.|
- Allows you to find and feel knots that you can't reach with your own hands and then target them with precise pressure.
- Enables you to apply as much strong pressure as you feel comfortable with.
- Ensures a steady hand for applying consistent compression into knots.
- Allows you to apply direct pressure into arms and muscles within easy reach.
- Hold the foam handle with 2 hands. One above the other.
- Position the Back Nodger's red Locator Spot on a knot (it feels like a tender area within the muscles).
- Relax your shoulders and inhale deeply through your nose. Exhale and relax your arms completely.
- Apply targeted pressure deep into the knot by pushing the handle away from you.
- Stay relaxed and accept the pressure for one deep breath in and out.
- Move the Back Nodger head to a different spot within the same knot or to a new knot.
- Locator Spot (AKA Nodge Head)
- Reinforced Steel Frame
- Comfort Grip Non-Slip Handle
- Direct Application Point
You can view a video of the Back Nodger here.
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course