|*Instantly releases tense knots in hard to reach areas of the back and shoulders.|
- Allows you to find and feel knots that you can't reach with your own hands and then target them with precise pressure.
- Enables you to apply as much strong pressure as you feel comfortable with.
- Ensures a steady hand for applying consistent compression into knots.
- Allows you to apply direct pressure into arms and muscles within easy reach.
- Hold the foam handle with 2 hands. One above the other.
- Position the Back Nodger's red Locator Spot on a knot (it feels like a tender area within the muscles).
- Relax your shoulders and inhale deeply through your nose. Exhale and relax your arms completely.
- Apply targeted pressure deep into the knot by pushing the handle away from you.
- Stay relaxed and accept the pressure for one deep breath in and out.
- Move the Back Nodger head to a different spot within the same knot or to a new knot.
- Locator Spot (AKA Nodge Head)
- Reinforced Steel Frame
- Comfort Grip Non-Slip Handle
- Direct Application Point
You can view a video of the Back Nodger here.
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student