|*Instantly releases tense knots in hard to reach areas of the back and shoulders.|
- Allows you to find and feel knots that you can't reach with your own hands and then target them with precise pressure.
- Enables you to apply as much strong pressure as you feel comfortable with.
- Ensures a steady hand for applying consistent compression into knots.
- Allows you to apply direct pressure into arms and muscles within easy reach.
- Hold the foam handle with 2 hands. One above the other.
- Position the Back Nodger's red Locator Spot on a knot (it feels like a tender area within the muscles).
- Relax your shoulders and inhale deeply through your nose. Exhale and relax your arms completely.
- Apply targeted pressure deep into the knot by pushing the handle away from you.
- Stay relaxed and accept the pressure for one deep breath in and out.
- Move the Back Nodger head to a different spot within the same knot or to a new knot.
- Locator Spot (AKA Nodge Head)
- Reinforced Steel Frame
- Comfort Grip Non-Slip Handle
- Direct Application Point
You can view a video of the Back Nodger here.
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse