RH Logic 300 Chair
Price includes kerbside delivery within 5 working days plus live video setup assistance from an experienced installer. We are in the process of re-establishing our home installation service across the UK, combined with remote setup and training. To find out whether this is already available in your area, please email or call us on 0345 345 0898.
The RH Logic 300 chair has a smaller back than the 400. Pivot points at the rear and front of the seat help to maintain both a good posture and the natural s-curve of the spine. The chair is simple to adjust and the controls are easy to access. The seat and back angle can be adjusted independently.
Our ‘from stock’ model has a black frame with black fabric upholstery. A seat slide and adjustable lumbar support are included. Height-adjustable armrests are standard but the chair can be specified without them at reduced cost. Neck rest also available.
The chair will need some simple assembly.
- Outstanding performance, comfort and design
- This model comes fitted with an inflatable lumbar support and seat slide
- Height-adjustable armrests are standard (but the chair can be specified without them at reduced cost)
- Adjustable neckrest available at additional cost
- Contact us for advice about other fabric colours and specification
- Winner of the FIRA Ergonomics Excellence Award
- 10 year warranty
|Seat Height (mm)||410 - 530|
|Seat Width (mm)||457|
|Seat Depth (mm)||465|
|Back Height (mm)||510|
|Back Width (mm)||447|
|Base Diameter (mm)||660|
What our customers say
"Fantastic desk such sublime innovation. Very useful and a huge compliment with the Spira plus chair."
daical on the Motus 3000 Sit-Stand Workstation