Alternativ Dual Use Chair
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
Individually adjustable support stools for maximum mobility.
- RH Alternativ provides variable adjustment of seat and back angle.
- Can be used as a back support chair or sit the other way round for chest support.
- In chest support mode, narrow pad takes the weight of the body and gives freedom of movement for the arms.
- Chest pad encourages an upright posture.
- Seat is flat to support the pelvis and thighs.
- Can be used in sit/stand situations.
- Chair supplied as standard in black vinyl with glides (hard floor castors available on request).
- These chairs are made to order and delivery may take up to 2 weeks (we do not charge your credit card until we are ready to despatch).
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||No|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||Standard|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||No|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||No|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||No|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||No|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||No|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||No|
|Suitable for Clean Room||No|
|ESD (Anti Static)||No|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||No|
Part Number: RH4545
|Type (Low, Medium, High Back, Split Seat/Back)||Saddle|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||-|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||9.3|
|Seat Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Back Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||120kg - 19 Stone|
|A - Back Height (mm)||260|
|B - Lumbar Height (mm)||NA|
|(B) - Pelvic Support (mm)||NA|
|C - Chair Arm Height (mm)||NA|
|D - Seat Depth (mm)||350|
|E - Seat Height (mm)||580-825|
|F - Seat Width (mm)||350|
What our customers say
"My multifunctional job requires me to frequently change between activities. It has been a great help not having to both twist my body or neck each time I need to make notes or having to re-arrange my desk in order to accommodate the different tasks. The simplicity of operating the device ensures I use it properly all the time and being tall it has helped considerably with alleviating my constant neck pain. I would not want to be without this item."
Anonymous on the FlexDesk 630N