Alternativ Dual Use Chair
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
Individually adjustable support stools for maximum mobility.
- RH Alternativ provides variable adjustment of seat and back angle.
- Can be used as a back support chair or sit the other way round for chest support.
- In chest support mode, narrow pad takes the weight of the body and gives freedom of movement for the arms.
- Chest pad encourages an upright posture.
- Seat is flat to support the pelvis and thighs.
- Can be used in sit/stand situations.
- Chair supplied as standard in black vinyl with glides (hard floor castors available on request).
- These chairs are made to order and delivery may take up to 2 weeks (we do not charge your credit card until we are ready to despatch).
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||No|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||Standard|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||No|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||No|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||No|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||No|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||No|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||No|
|Suitable for Clean Room||No|
|ESD (Anti Static)||No|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||No|
Part Number: RH4545
|Type (Low, Medium, High Back, Split Seat/Back)||Saddle|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||-|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||9.3|
|Seat Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Back Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||120kg - 19 Stone|
|A - Back Height (mm)||260|
|B - Lumbar Height (mm)||NA|
|(B) - Pelvic Support (mm)||NA|
|C - Chair Arm Height (mm)||NA|
|D - Seat Depth (mm)||350|
|E - Seat Height (mm)||580-825|
|F - Seat Width (mm)||350|
What our customers say
"Really enjoyed input & found it very useful for my role as a physiotherapist in offering advice to clients. Thank you."
ATH of Dorset on the Do you want to be an assessor? course