Extend High Back
This chair comes with seat slide as standard.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
Offers an outstanding specification for the price. High back & armrests as standard with the option of a neckrest.
The RH Extend is designed to give the best possible support, whilst encouraging dynamic sitting. As standard, the chair comes with a high back rest, aluminium base and castors for carpeted floors. The 220 model additionally features an independent seat-tilt/back-angle adjustment, so these can be set precisely according to the user's needs. Options include pivot-top arm rests and a neck support. Either model is available in an ESD variant, if required.
- Outstanding specification for the price.
- Ingenious synchro/slide mechanism (Model 120) for optimum support in all positions.
- The 120 model has a synchro/slide mechanism for optimum support.
- The 220 model features independent back and seat adjustment.
- Integrated, easy-access controls and infinite-lock rocking action.
- Supplied with high back as illustrated (optional armrests and neckrest).
- These chairs are made to order and delivery may take up to 2 weeks (we do not charge your credit card until we are ready to despatch).
- Winner of the Fira Ergonomics Excellence Award.
Please look at our comprehensive list of Chair Features & Benefits.
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||Standard|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||No|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||No|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||No|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||No|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||Option|
|Suitable for Clean Room||No|
|ESD (Anti Static)||No|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||Option|
Part Number: RH-EXMED
|Type (Low, Medium, High Back, Split Seat/Back)||High Back|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||28|
|Seat Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Back Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||
133kg - 21 Stone
|A - Back Height (mm)||
|B - Lumbar Height (mm)||NA|
|(B) - Pelvic Support (mm)||NA|
|C - Chair Arm Height (mm)||215-295|
|D - Seat Depth (mm)||
|E - Seat Height (mm)||
|F - Seat Width (mm)||460|
What our customers say
"I'm writing to formally feedback my thanks to you for the time that you spent going through my assessed needs / personal requirements and for the empathy, professionalism and respect you showed to me as well as the knowledge you shared with me."
MW - Student at The University of Hull