This chair comes with lumbar support and seat slide as standard.
Some images may include optional extras. See options below.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
The RH-300 features a lower back height and a choice of two different seat sizes. Pivot points at the rear and front of the seat help to maintain both a good posture and the natural s-curve of the spine. The chair is simple to adjust and the controls are easy to access. The seat and back angle can be adjusted independently.
- RH Logic 300 ergonomic office chair offers outstanding performance, comfort and design for the office and home environment.
- The Logic 300 ergonomic chair is fitted with an inflatable lumbar support.
- Optional armrests (pivot top) and neck rest available.
- These ergonomic chairs are made to order and delivery may take up to 2 weeks (we do not charge your credit card until we are ready to despatch).
- Winner of the Fira Ergonomics Excellence Award.
Please look at our comprehensive list of Chair Features & Benefits,
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||Standard|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||Standard|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||Option|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||No|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||Option|
|Suitable for Clean Room||Option|
|ESD (Anti Static)||No|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||Option|
Part Number: RH-300
|Type (Low, Medium, High Back, Split Seat/Back)||Medium|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||26|
|Seat Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Back Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||133kg - 21 Stone|
|A - Back Height (mm)||
|B - Lumbar Height (mm)||160-235*|
|(B) - Pelvic Support (mm)||NA|
|C - Chair Arm Height (mm)||215-295|
|D - Seat Depth (mm)||
|E - Seat Height (mm)||
|F - Seat Width (mm)||465|
*RH lumbar measurement from top of seat