Traditional Writing Slope - Small
|*Superior ergonomic design - improves posture when writing or reading.|
- Adjustable writing slope improves your posture when writing or reading.
- Superior ergonomic design sleek black finish
- Space-efficient design folds flat when not in use.
- Metal backing allows papers to be held in place with magnets.
- Deep lip for holding paper.
- Adjustable angle.
- 5 angle settings.
- Non slip base.
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Number of Settings||5|
|Carry Case/Handle (Y/N)||N|
|Folds Flat (Y/N)||Y|
|Document Holder (Y/N)||Y|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||N|
|Work Area Height (mm)||330|
|Work Area Width (mm)||355|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard