Repiroue Perching Stool - White Shell
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
The Repiroue Perching Stool is ideal for those using sit-stand workstations. Placing the user in a perching posture (a combination of both sitting and standing), it distributes weight between the legs and buttocks, reducing stress on the lower back and legs. When the user tilts their body in any direction, the Repiroue moves with them in order to continue supporting their weight. It creates an overall comfortable work posture and stable seating experience.
- Ideal for a sit-stand environment.
- Perching reduces stress on the lower back and legs.
- Creates a natural curve in the spine by drawing the pelvis forward.
- Stable seating experience - base always remains on the ground.
- Easily accessible height-adjustable lever.
- Shell available in black or white.
- Simple design with many fabric colour options available.
|Chair Weight (kg)||9.5|
|Seat Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Maximum Weight (Stone/kg)||-|
|Seat Height (mm)||565-815|
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student