Evora 222.3 Fabric Work Chair
This chair is supplied with Adjustable Foot Ring as standard.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
Work Height (80-100cm).
- Multi-purpose work chair to suit wide range of users
- Back angle and height adjustment
- Seat tilt adjustment
- Working height 80 - 100cm
- Fully adjustable armrests supplied as standard on the 222.3a model.
- Available in stamskin or leatherette upholstery.
- Further options available including fully adjustable armrests and a choice of working height ranges.
- Please contact Customer Service for pricing and more information.
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||No|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||Standard|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||Standard|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||No|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||No|
|Suitable for Clean Room||Option|
|ESD (Anti Static)||Option|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||No|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard