Occufit Evora 222.1 Chair
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
Work Height (70-80cm).
- Multi-purpose work chair to suit wide range of users
- Back angle and height adjustment
- Seat tilt adjustment
- Working height 70 - 80cm
- Fully adjustable armrests supplied as standard on the 222.1a model.
- Fabric upholstery as standard, also available in PU
- Further options available including fully adjustable armrests and a choice of working height ranges. Please contact Customer Service to discuss your requirements.
|Part Number||OC-222.1 21100000||OC-222.1a211A0100|
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||No||No|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||Standard||Standard|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||Standard||Standard|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||No||Standard|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||No||Standard|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||No||Standard|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||No||No|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||No||No|
|Suitable for Clean Room||Option||Option|
|ESD (Anti Static)||Option||Option|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||No||No|
Part Number: OC-222.1
What our customers say
"Following a bad episode of RSI affecting my entire right arm, after much deliberation I bought this mouse - with some trepidation considering the price compared to an ordinary mouse - and it's worth every penny."
sarabryant on the DXT Ergonomic Mouse 2