Occufit Laboris 123.3 Chair
This product is supplied with an Adjustable Foot Ring as standard.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
Work Height (80-100cm).
- A comprehensive range of industrial seating offering outstanding quality.
- Soft PU seat and back.
- Working height 80 - 100cm
- Footring as standard.
- Back height and angle adjustment.
- Seat tilt adjustment.
- Supplied with either hard floor castors or trumpet glides (specify when ordering).
- Fully adjustable armrests supplied as standard on the 123.3a model.
- Further options available including a choice of working height ranges. Please contact Customer Service to discuss your requirements.
|Part Number||OC-123.3 21000000||OC-123.3a210A0100|
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||No||No|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||Standard||Standard|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||No||No|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||No||Standard|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||No||Standard|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||No||Standard|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||No||No|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||No||No|
|Suitable for Clean Room||Option||Option|
|ESD (Anti Static)||Option||Option|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||No||No|
Part Number: OC-123.3
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse