Motus 3000 Sit-Stand Desk
Poor standing posture can create as many aches and pains as poor sitting posture. One of our skilled IST team members will deliver and assemble the desk, demonstrate how to use it and show you what good posture feels like so that you know what to do in the future.
Our best seller: two-stage
electronic desk with memory controller and a choice of sizes and worktop finishes.
Motus is outstanding value for money and includes an unusually high specification at this price point. The two-stage steel frame complies fully with EU height standards (650mm - 1250mm) when fitted with a 30mm desktop. The controller has four memory settings and can be programmed instantly, offering convenience and flexibility for multi-user applications such as contact centres and hot desk environments. The standard frame is also width-adjustable, accommodating desktop widths from 1200mm to 1800mm. We stock 800mm depth worktops in a variety of finishes and 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800mm widths. An installation is required for this product.
- We have been looking for a desk like this for a long time!
- An outstanding combination of quality, value and specification.
- Height adjustable frame with a choice of desktop sizes and finishes.
- Memory function stores and retains height settings for four positions.
- Motorised two-stage sit-stand adjustment.
- Push-button height adjustment.
- Height range (620mm - 1220mm).
- Auto-stop safety system ‘bounces back’ if rise or fall meets an obstruction.
- Digital display shows desk height.
- Rectangular tops available in Beech, Maple, Oak, Wenge, White, Cherry and Walnut.
- Other shapes and larger sizes available to order.
- Office, hot-desk, contact centre or home use: this range suits all applications!
- New to sit-stand desks? Find out more about both background and implementation here.
- These products require installation by our trained personnel. Installation price will be added onto the total when you add the product to your basket.
|Motus Desk Specification|
|Column cross section||70mm x 70mm|
|Foot dimensions||700mm x 80mm|
|Speed||35mm / sec|
|Desk (with standard (25mm) top)|
|Frame Colour||RAL7045 Telegrey 1|
|Controller||4 memories & display|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard