Universal Mobile Keyboard
iPads, iPhones, Android devices and Windows tablets can all be wirelessly linked to by the Microsoft Universal Mobile Keyboard. Up to 3 of these devices at a time can be connected to, with the ability to easily switch between them. It's small, lightweight, and its protective cover and built-in stand enables it to be easily taken on the move. The keyboard's rechargeable batteries provide up to 6 months of usage on a single charge. When the cover is opened, the keyboard automatically powers up and when closed, it shuts down.
*Wirelessly links up to 3 devices at a time and is ideal for on-the-go users.
- Detachable cover allowing you to freely position your device.
- Keyboard powers on and automatically connects when cover is opened.
- Pairs up to 3 devices with different operating systems (Windows, Android, iOS).
- Home key to take you back to the main screen on all devices.
- 6 months battery life on a single overnight charge.
- Bluetooth connectivity prevents clutter of wires and dongles.
- Two angle adjustments to choose from when device is in use.
- Available in White or Black.
|OS Compatibility||Android 4+ Macintosh iOS v6+ / Microsoft Windows 8 & RT|
|Dimensions (Closed) (H x W x D) (mm)||109 x 240 x 14|
|Dimensions (Open) (H x W x D) (mm)||210 x 240 x 14|
|Charging Port Connection Type||Micro USB|
|Device Connection Type||Bluetooth|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse