Living Spaces Screens
These screens both help to provide protection and offer an inviting, aesthetically pleasing environment. They are designed and built for style and quality with personalisation options available. Internal LED lighting is available as a stylish addition and castors can be added
The hand-crafted internal arrangements contain curated faux stems within a glass box to help maintain social interaction and increase light. They create flexible and creative spaces that are perfect for receptions, canteens, breakout areas and more.
‘From price’ is only indicative and final pricing will depend upon specification, quantity and location. Contact us to discuss options including bespoke designs and personalisation.
• Safety glass for a premium finish and effective clinical cleaning
• Birchwood frame, FSC-certified
• Self-supporting legs with a castor option for flexibility and mobility
• The entire product is recyclable and can be reused for optimum sustainability
• Natural looking faux plant display provides biophilic benefits to help enhance surroundings, reduce stress, improve productivity and wellbeing
|Range||Living Spaces Screens|
|Base Depth (mm)||450|
|Screen Depth (mm)||120|
What our customers say
"Really enjoyed input & found it very useful for my role as a physiotherapist in offering advice to clients. Thank you."
ATH of Dorset on the Do you want to be an assessor? course