Savant Elite2 Triple Action Foot Switch
An excellent ergonomic enhancer to reduce hand and arm strain due to repetition from mouse clicks and awkward key combinations.
The Savant Elite2 Triple Action Foot Switch is the most versatile of the Savant Elite2 family. It's pre-programmed to activate left and right clicks, as well as a double click on the middle pedal. For ultimate flexibility, the triple unit with the additional input jack supports an optional fourth pedal or a hand trigger.
- Three pedals that are factory configured to perform mouse button actions (left pedal = left click, right pedal = right click, middle pedal = double click).
- Re-programmable to perform keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button actions.
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering.
- Pedals made from black, glass-reinforced nylon.
- Adjustable left and right foot plates to increase/decrease distance between them.
- Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents unit from accidentally moving on the floor.
- External status LEDs.
- Recessed programming switch accessible from underside of unit.
- Modular design is upgradable and supports simple field repairs if necessary.
- Add-on pedal is for use with jack equipped models.
|Individual Pedal Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||25x89x66|
|Base Dimensions (W x L mm)||178x273|
|Cable Length (m)||2.8|
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student