Savant Elite2 Single Action Foot Switch
An excellent ergonomic enhancer to reduce hand and arm strain due to repetition from mouse clicks and awkward key combinations.
For situations where you want the smallest possible pedal or need the pedal located away from the control unit, the Savant Elite2 Control Module packaged with a single action foot switch is ideal. The control module has a 2.7m USB cable that connects to the computer and the foot switch connects to the module with its own 3m cable. A second pedal can be connected to as the control module also has another jack.
- Single foot pedal.
- Factory configured to perform mouse button actions.
- Re-programmable to perform keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button actions.
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering.
- Pedals made from black, glass-reinforced nylon.
- Control module has two input jacks.
- Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents unit from accidentally moving on the floor.
- External status LEDs.
- Recessed programming switch accessible from underside of unit.
- Modular design is upgradable and supports simple field repairs if necessary.
- Control module has a 2.8m long USB cable.
- Foot switch has its own 3m cable that connects to the control module.
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||25x89x66 (pedal), 23x51x140 (control module)|
|Cable Length (m)||3 (pedal), 2.8 (control module)|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1|
What our customers say
"Just wanted to say that the chairs have arrived and they are great; excellent quality and they look the part. So much better than we would have had from normal office supplies people. Thank you and Gary for your time and efforts."
Pyatt & Pyatt of Brockenhurst