Savant Elite2 Double Action Foot Switch
An excellent ergonomic enhancer to reduce hand and arm strain due to repetition from mouse clicks and awkward key combinations.
Being the most popular of the Savant Elite2 family, the Savant Elite2 Double Action Foot Switch is ideal for users who want to activate mouse clicks or offload one or two keying tasks. The dual unit with the additional input jack allows a third pedal or a hand trigger to be connected.
- Two pedals factory configured to perform mouse button actions (left pedal = left button, right pedal = right button).
- Re-programmable to perform keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button actions.
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering.
- Pedals made from black, glass-reinforced nylon.
- Pedals are adjustable.
- Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents unit from accidentally moving on the floor.
- External status LEDs.
- Recessed programming switch accessible from underside of unit.
- Modular design is upgradable and supports simple field repairs if necessary.
- Add-on pedal is for use with jack equipped models.
|Individual Pedal Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||25x89x66|
|Base Dimensions (W x L mm)||178x165|
|Cable Length (m)||2.8|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse