Kinesis Advantage 2 Keyboard
Designed to address the needs of touch-typists with musculo-skeletal problems, the Kinesis Advantage 2 has two scooped concave shaped keywells. These reduce the need to extend the hands and fingers and keep the hand in a more neutral, handshake posture. Containing the all-new SmartSet™ Programming Engine, the keyboard allows the user to customise its layout with ease. It can switch between the QWERTY and Dvorak layouts with the touch of a button, and its massive 2MB of onboard memory (1000x the original Advantage) means that there is plenty of space to store macros and build custom layouts.
- Sophisticated design to address the needs of touch-typists with musculoskeletal problems.
- Individually contoured “scoops” match finger length and position for neutral posture and relaxed home positions.
- Space, return and backspace keys operated by thumb rather than little finger.
- Multi-macro programming capability to process repeat keystrokes at the touch of a button.
- Advantage2 - Black available in UK layout as standard.
- Advantage2 Silver, Switchable and Linear Feel available in US layout only.
|Split Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Programmable Buttons (Y/N)||N|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||2|
|Multimedia keys (Y/N)||Y|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||73x419x203|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||1.8|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||1|
|Shape (Standard/ Spilt/ Numeric Only)||Split|
|Type (Mini/ Full Size)||Full size|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y|
|Approval (FCC/ CE)||FCC|
What our customers say
"Following a bad episode of RSI affecting my entire right arm, after much deliberation I bought this mouse - with some trepidation considering the price compared to an ordinary mouse - and it's worth every penny."
sarabryant on the DXT Ergonomic Mouse 2