Key Monster Large Key Keyboard
- Keyboards with LARGE keys have a distinct advantage.
- Ideal for visually impaired users or for children as an entry-level keyboard.
- Historically these keyboards have been expensive, which can exclude them from their intended market.
- The 'Key-Monster' keyboard solves this problem by bringing costs down whilst offering a range of options.
- 2 Port, in-built USB hub on the side of the unit.
|Split Adjustable (Y/N)||N|
|Programmable Buttons (Y/N)||N|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||2|
|Multimedia keys (Y/N)||N|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||50x500x200|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||35x180x482|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||1|
|Shape (Standard/Spilt/Numeric Only)||Standard|
|Type (Mini/Full Size)||Mini|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y|
|Cordless Type (RF/ Bluetooth)||NA|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard