Thank you for selecting this product.
It has been added to your basket. You can continue browsing our website.
Osmond Ergonomics strongly recommend adding Installation, Setup and Training to your purchase, removing delivery costs in the process.
Why Installation, Setup and Training?
The following is a simplified overview of the protocol we adopt when setting up a workstation:
- Show the client what all the knobs, levers & buttons do
- Demonstrate how to configure the chair correctly for the client’s physical size, workstation layout and activities
- Demonstrate how to setup and adjust the workstation (screen height, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Explain the reasons for the adjustments (back angle, seat height, armrests, screen height, footrest if needed, etc.)
- Explain any terms (such as ‘lumbar region’ or ‘thoracic spine’) that the client wants clarified
- Show what good posture looks like
If you would you like to add Installation, Setup and Training to your order please click 'add to basket' below.
Installation, Setup and Training
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course