Thank you for selecting this product.
It has been added to your basket. You can continue browsing our website.
Osmond Ergonomics strongly recommend adding Installation, Set up and Training to your purchase, removing delivery costs in the process.
Why Installation, Set up and Training?
The following is a simplified overview of the protocol we adopt when setting up a workstation:
- Show the client what all the knobs, levers & buttons do
- Demonstrate how to configure the chair correctly for the client’s physical size, workstation layout and activities
- Demonstrate how to setup and adjust the workstation (screen height, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Explain the reasons for the adjustments (back angle, seat height, armrests, screen height, footrest if needed, etc.)
- Explain any terms (such as ‘lumbar region’ or ‘thoracic spine’) that the client wants clarified
- Show what good posture looks like
If you would you like to add Installation, Set up and Training to your order please click 'add to basket' below.
Installation, Set up and Training
What our customers say
"It was a great day and I found it really useful. Was expecting to just need a refresher, but learnt a lot of new tips and tricks."
Simon P Garcia of Freedom Ergonomics & Wellbeing on Workplace Postures & Seating and Options for Reasonable Adjustments courses