Impulse NPR High Back Swivel Chair
This chair comes with Dynamic Forward Tilt and Seat Slide as standard.
Some images may include optional extras. See options below.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
The Impulse NPR uniquely combines design and innovation in an economic package making it a good choice for all markets. It is available with either an upholstered or mesh back. The chair utilises discreet and illustrative function buttons, allowing for easy adjustment and its dynamic seat tilt ensures a good sitting posture by raising the pelvis. Optional enhancements allow this chair to be tailored further. Increased seat depth adjustment and a wider, more stable 5-star base make this chair particularly suited to the taller user (95th percentile).
- Synchronous automatic mechanism with four stage back angle and tension adjustment.
- 100mm seat slide adjustment to help meet the needs of taller users.
- The dynamic tilt seat has two stages of forward movement up to 8°.
- Clearly marked function buttons for quick and easy adjustment of the chair.
- 4D arm rests offer width, height and depth adjustment using easy to operate quick release levers and buttons.
- An adjustable lumbar support can be fitted to both the upholstered and mesh back version.
|Dynamic Forward Tilt||Standard|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||Option|
|Suitable for Clean Room||No|
|ESD (Anti Static)||No|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||No|
|High Back||High Back Mesh|
|Seat Height (mm)||410-550||410-550|
|Seat Depth (mm)||380-480||380-480|
|Seat Slide (mm)||100||100|
|Back Height (mm)||560||560|
|Star Base Diameter (mm)||710||710|
What our customers say
"Really enjoyed input & found it very useful for my role as a physiotherapist in offering advice to clients. Thank you."
ATH of Dorset on the Do you want to be an assessor? course