Port Design Manhattan Roller Backpack
The Port Design Manhattan Roller Backpack has an integrated telescopic handle made of high-strength aluminium as well as silent ball bearing wheels. It can be easily converted into a backpack with its ergonomic, comfortable handle and straps, and to protect the back from the wheels when being used as a backpack, there is an integrated foam flap. It protects up to 15.6" laptops and also has pockets for a tablet and other accessories.
- Fits screens up to 15.6".
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Large front compartment for personal belongings.
- Converts from backpack-to-trolley or trolley-to-backpack easily.
- Heavy duty telescopic handle made of high quality aluminium.
- Two PVC wheels of 6 cm diameter with high end silence ball bearing.
|Lockable Handle (Y/N)||Y|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||
320 x 535 x 200
|Large Compartments (Quantity)||5|
|Small Compartments (Quantity)||6|
|Handle Length (From Floor) (mm)||1010|
|Suits laptop sizes up to (Number)||15.6|
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"It was a great day and I found it really useful. Was expecting to just need a refresher, but learnt a lot of new tips and tricks."
Simon P Garcia of Freedom Ergonomics & Wellbeing on Workplace Postures & Seating and Options for Reasonable Adjustments courses