Port Design Manhattan Roller Backpack
The Port Design Manhattan Roller Backpack has an integrated telescopic handle made of high-strength aluminium as well as silent ball bearing wheels. It can be easily converted into a backpack with its ergonomic, comfortable handle and straps, and to protect the back from the wheels when being used as a backpack, there is an integrated foam flap. It protects up to 15.6" laptops and also has pockets for a tablet and other accessories.
- Fits screens up to 15.6".
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Large front compartment for personal belongings.
- Converts from backpack-to-trolley or trolley-to-backpack easily.
- Heavy duty telescopic handle made of high quality aluminium.
- Two PVC wheels of 6 cm diameter with high end silence ball bearing.
|Lockable Handle (Y/N)||Y|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||
|Large Compartments (Quantity)||5|
|Small Compartments (Quantity)||6|
|Handle Length (From Floor) (mm)||1010|
|Suits laptop sizes up to (Number)||15.6|
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"Just wanted to say that the chairs have arrived and they are great; excellent quality and they look the part. So much better than we would have had from normal office supplies people. Thank you and Gary for your time and efforts."
Pyatt & Pyatt of Brockenhurst