Human Scale Switch Mouse
The switch mouse aims to give the user maximum comfort. Decreasing risks of injury to the user, it includes a V-shaped base which positions the wrist and forearm at a 45 degree angle, as well as a four-way scrolling dish to minimise repetitive motion. Its size can be adjusted to fit hands of almost any size and it can be used by those who are either left or right-handed.
- Slide-out angle insert allows mouse to be "switched" between left- and right-handed use.
- (Swapping the insert takes about half a minute).
- Four way scrolling dish to minimise repetitive motion.
- 3 programmable buttons.
- Resolution: 800dpi.
- Compatible with Windows from 2000 and XP onwards.
- Compatible with MAC OS 9 & X (plug and play only).
- USB connection.
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||2|
|Suitable for Detailed Work (Y/N)||Y|
|Gripless Use (Y/N)||N|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L mm)||60x180x123|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L mm)||42x86x142|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.2|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.1|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||N|
|Cable Length (mm)||1430|
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Ambidextrous|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Plug and Play|
What our customers say
"Just wanted to say that the chairs have arrived and they are great; excellent quality and they look the part. So much better than we would have had from normal office supplies people. Thank you and Gary for your time and efforts."
Pyatt & Pyatt of Brockenhurst