Capisco Traditional Seat
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
The Håg Capisco is ideally suited to raised and/or adjustable working surfaces and features instant adjustment between low and high working positions. You can sit equally comfortably facing forwards, backwards or turned to the side. As well as seat-height adjustment, the chair features seat-depth adjustment, back-height adjustment and lockable seat-tilt. The backrest incorporates elbow/arm support. The 8127 model comes with a headrest as standard.
- Choice of saddle seat (8106/8107) or traditional (but shorter) seat cushion (8126/8127)
- Ideally suited to raised and height-adjustable desks
- Provides adjustment for seat height, seat depth and back height
- Tilt resistance is adjustable and lockable
- Foot base available in black or silver-lacquered aluminium
- Headrest available on either model
All Håg Capsico models are environmentally friendly in design, with parts made from recycled materials and all plastic parts are labelled for recycling at the end of the seat’s life. Håg offers a ten-year guarantee for normal (eight-hour) use of office chairs.
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student