Kinesis Freestyle Pro Keyboard - US Layout
Offering the same ergonomic features as the Freestyle2, the Freestyle Pro builds upon this with additional benefits of programmability and tactile mechanical key switches. The Freestyle Pro is pre-configured for Windows use, but Mac users can simply toggle to Layout 2. There are 3 available layouts to toggle between. Available options include palm supports and accessory kits.
- Freestyle Pro utilises Cherry MX (Brown) Low-force, tactile key switches. Many ergonomists prefer this because it can reduce unnecessary impacts to your fingertips.
- A 20 inch linking cable is used to connect the two keyboard modules, which can be adjusted to suit a user's preference and the desktop environment.
- You can add a tenting accessory to reduce forearm discomfort.
- You can reduce wrist extension and improve comfort by using the cushioned palm support pads.
- 8 programmable hotkeys allow you to reduce mouse clicks and key combinations.
VIP3 Pro accessory kit
- Integrated palm supports
- Attaches to the base of the Freestyle Pro
- Allows the alteration of tent settings to 5, 10 and 15 degrees
- Positions your forearms and wrists in a more comfortable position
V3 Pro accessory kit
- Designed for use without palm support
- Cherry MX (Brown) Low-force, tactile key switches
- 20 inch linking cable
- Optional accessory kit
- Optional palm support
- 8 programmable hotkeys
- Plug-and-play technology
- 0 degree keyboard slope
- US Keyboard Layout
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||32 x 394 x 184|
|Shape (Standard/Split/Numeric Only)||Split|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y|
|Cable Length (mm)||1829|
|Linking Cable Max Length (mm)||546|
|Macros||Up to 24|
|Keyboard slope (degree max)||0|
What our customers say
"Just wanted to say that the chairs have arrived and they are great; excellent quality and they look the part. So much better than we would have had from normal office supplies people. Thank you and Gary for your time and efforts."
Pyatt & Pyatt of Brockenhurst