The Fellowes I-Spire Series Tablet Lift raises the tablet to 3" above the desktop in order to improve the viewing position for the user - this helps to decrease strain in the user's neck, back and shoulders. It's suitable for securely holding all tablets that are up to 13mm thick in either a portrait or landscape position, and it has built-in cable management, allowing for a tidy workspace. The Tablet Lift is also designed to fit in with all other office and home decor.
*Raises the tablet to improve viewing position and decrease neck, back and shoulder strain.
- Raises tablets by 3" for enhanced viewing comfort.
- Tablet securely held in place.
- Helps reduce neck strain and shoulder tension.
- Suits tablets up to 1/2" thick in either portrait or landscape orientations.
- Built in cable management.
**Tablet NOT included**
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||118 x 214 x 138|
What our customers say
"A good training course that had a good pace throughout and was very informative."
NE of Bristol on the One Day DSE Assessor course