The Fellowes I-Spire Series Tablet Lift raises the tablet to 3" above the desktop in order to improve the viewing position for the user - this helps to decrease strain in the user's neck, back and shoulders. It's suitable for securely holding all tablets that are up to 13mm thick in either a portrait or landscape position, and it has built-in cable management, allowing for a tidy workspace. The Tablet Lift is also designed to fit in with all other office and home decor.
*Raises the tablet to improve viewing position and decrease neck, back and shoulder strain.
- Raises tablets by 3" for enhanced viewing comfort.
- Tablet securely held in place.
- Helps reduce neck strain and shoulder tension.
- Suits tablets up to 1/2" thick in either portrait or landscape orientations.
- Built in cable management.
**Tablet NOT included**
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||118 x 214 x 138|
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course