Booklift Book Holder
The Booklift Book Holder is ideal for those who often use large books, planners or other reference materials. It has 9 different adjustments so that the user can position their reading material at a viewing angle that suits them, and its 2 adjustable clips hold pages open. The Booklift can hold up to 4.5kg at a time and also folds flat for easy storage and transportation.
*Especially handy for students and those who need to carry a stand with them.
- A useful little book holder which will prove especially handy for students and those who need to carry a stand with them.
- Adjustable angle.
- Flip-up pegs hold pages open.
- Folds completely flat for transportation.
- Perforated so that it can be carried in a ring binder.
- Only available in Packs of Two online. Please contact the Customer Service team for smaller quantities.
|Height Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Number of Settings||9|
|Carry Case/Handle (Y/N)||N|
|Folds Flat (Y/N)||Y|
|Document Holder (Y/N)||Y|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||N|
|Work Area Height (mm)||224|
|Work Area Width (mm)||296|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard