Ergo-T340 Laptop Cooling Station
The Ergo-T340 laptop stand can adjust the height of the notebook placement. It has a pivotable document holder and ventilation features. Catering for multiple viewing angles, it allows you to create an ergonomic workstation by integrating a Port Replicator Module. The Port Replicator Module allows you to pre-connect any port replicator (docking station) to the Ergo-T340 cooling station.
- Positions notebook screen at an ergonomic level
- Pivotable document holder for easy laptop setup
- Cooling sleeves and ribs ensure ventilation, preventing heat build-up
- Swivel base allows multiple viewing angles
- Sturdy and secure fit for all laptops up to 17"
- Allows you to create an ergonomic workstation by integrating a Port Replicator Module (BE-ERGOT3PRM)
- This page is for the laptop stand only. If you want to purchase a laptop stand kit (consisting of stand, keyboard and mouse), please go to Ergo-T340 Laptop Stand Kits
|Document Holder (Y/N)||Y|
|Number of Height Settings (Quantity)||3|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||0|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||110x355x352|
Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||3.2|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||2.8|
|Type (Portable/ Desktop)||Desktop|
|Dimensions Unfolded (H x W x L)||335x200x225|
|Height To Base Of Screen (mm)||345|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||165|
Suits Screen Size(s)
You can view a video of Ergo-T340 here.
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse