Handy Forearm Support
- "Handy" provides support for the forearms, not just the wrists.
- Wrists/forearms and be rested on the comfortable padding, rather than a hard desk top.
- Self-supporting and mounted on the front of the desk so worktop depth is increased.
- Attachable to fill desk corners.
- Quick and easy attachment to desk - no tools necessary.
- Adjustable to a horizontal or inclined position.
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||
|Support Material (Foam/Gel/Bead)||Foam|
|Type (Desk Clamp/Desktop)||Desk Clamp|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard