Endurance 24/7 Chair
Some images may include optional extras. See options below.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
It's important to have the best chair to ensure performance through the working day/night, when concentration is a must. Endurance has been designed for constant use, providing high levels of comfort with moulded foam and a sturdy internal steel structure. It features a high performance, fully adjustable mechanism which provides easy adjustment and dynamic sitting to suit the 24/7 environment. The high back version offers an integral headrest that adjusts forwards and backwards in order to support the user's neck and shoulders.
- Designed for 24 hour use.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Moulded foam padding on seat and back for comfort and chair longevity.
- Independent seat and back angle adjustment.
- Tension control compensates for body weight and height.
- Supports weights of up to 190kg (30 Stone).
- Seat depth adjustment and inflatable lumbar support as standard.
- High back and extra high back options are available.
- Extra high back model includes an integral headrest.
- Optional height adjustable 4D arms.
- Wide seat also available as an optional extra - seat width of 570mm.
- Supplied in black as standard.
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||Standard|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||Standard|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||Standard|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Integral Head Rest||Extra High Back Only|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||Extra High Back Only|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||No|
|Suitable for Clean Room||No|
|ESD (Anti Static)||No|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||Standard|
Part Number: END-247
|Type (Low, Medium, High Back, Split Seat/Back)||High Back||Extra High Back|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||21||21|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||20||21|
|Seat Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y||Y|
|Back Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y||Y|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||190kg - 30 Stone||190kg - 30 Stone|
|A - Seat Height (mm)||560-630||700-770|
|B - Lumbar Height (mm)||137||137|
|(B) - Pelvic Support (mm)||NA||NA|
|C - Chair Arm Height (mm)||640||710|
|D - Seat Depth (mm)||520-590||520-590|
|E - Seat Height (mm)||525-660||525-660|
|F - Seat Width (mm)||520||520|
|G - Backrest Height (mm)||560-630||700-770|
What our customers say
"Really enjoyed input & found it very useful for my role as a physiotherapist in offering advice to clients. Thank you."
ATH of Dorset on the Do you want to be an assessor? course