U Slope Document Holder/Writing Slope
Placed between the keyboard and monitor to promote a better posture.
- Place between the keyboard and monitor to prevent unnecessary head and neck movements and promote a better posture.
- Provides 13 levels of adjustment to choose from.
- Boasts a padded document shelf which quickly converts into a sturdy book holder.
- A great solution for small work areas.
- Allows the document surface to be positioned directly under the screen.
- Can be transformed from an in-line document or book holder into a fully functional reading and writing slope.
- Easy and quick to adjust.
- Magnetic line guide is also available as an extra.
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||13|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N/O)||O|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||110x320x530|
|Angle Adjustment Range (degrees)||
|Lip Depth (mm)||6|
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||D/W|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse