U Slope Document Holder/Writing Slope
Placed between the keyboard and monitor to promote a better posture.
- Place between the keyboard and monitor to prevent unnecessary head and neck movements and promote a better posture.
- Provides 13 levels of adjustment to choose from.
- Boasts a padded document shelf which quickly converts into a sturdy book holder.
- A great solution for small work areas.
- Allows the document surface to be positioned directly under the screen.
- Can be transformed from an in-line document or book holder into a fully functional reading and writing slope.
- Easy and quick to adjust.
- Magnetic line guide is also available as an extra.
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||13|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N/O)||O|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||110x320x530|
|Angle Adjustment Range (degrees)||
|Lip Depth (mm)||6|
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||D/W|
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course