Copywriter Document Holder & Writing Slope
- The Copywriter can be used as a document holder or writing slope.
- Sits between the keyboard and the monitor to be used as an in-line document holder.
- Easily pulled over the keyboard to the front of the desk to be used as a writing slope.
- Positioned to overhang the front edge of the desk to prevent movement when writing.
- Provides two angles, writing slope (20°) and copy holder (14°).
- Built in pen/pencil holder.
- Removable Shelf is Included
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||2|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N)||N|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||N|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||63x320x498|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||
|Lip Depth (mm)||8|
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||D/W|
What our customers say
"My multifunctional job requires me to frequently change between activities. It has been a great help not having to both twist my body or neck each time I need to make notes or having to re-arrange my desk in order to accommodate the different tasks. The simplicity of operating the device ensures I use it properly all the time and being tall it has helped considerably with alleviating my constant neck pain. I would not want to be without this item."
Anonymous on the FlexDesk 630N