Copywriter Document Holder & Writing Slope
- The Copywriter can be used as a document holder or writing slope.
- Sits between the keyboard and the monitor to be used as an in-line document holder.
- Easily pulled over the keyboard to the front of the desk to be used as a writing slope.
- Positioned to overhang the front edge of the desk to prevent movement when writing.
- Provides two angles, writing slope (20°) and copy holder (14°).
- Built in pen/pencil holder.
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||2|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N)||N|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||N|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||63x320x498|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||
|Lip Depth (mm)||8|
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||D/W|
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student