Copywriter Document Holder & Writing Slope
- The Copywriter can be used as a document holder or writing slope.
- Sits between the keyboard and the monitor to be used as an in-line document holder.
- Easily pulled over the keyboard to the front of the desk to be used as a writing slope.
- Positioned to overhang the front edge of the desk to prevent movement when writing.
- Provides two angles, writing slope (20°) and copy holder (14°).
- Built in pen/pencil holder.
- Removable Shelf is Included
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||2|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N)||N|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||N|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||63x320x498|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||
|Lip Depth (mm)||8|
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||D/W|
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course