Arrow Tablet Stand
Given the award for Fira Ergonomic Excellence, the Arrow Tablet Stand provides wrist and hand support, as well as allowing the tablet screen to be at a height and angle that is comfortable for the user, whether that's at a desk, on the user's lap, or even while the user it lying down. The Arrow Stand's ability to raise the tablet screen also allows it to be used with an external keyboard or whilst the user is viewing documents. It folds completely flat (7mm thick), making it easily transportable, and it is suitable for tablets that are up to 13mm thick.
|*Raises the screen to a comfortable viewing height, as well as providing wrist and hand support.|
- Folds flat for easy transportation.
- 22° palm support setting.
- 2 height settings.
- 5 angle settings from 54° to 75°.
- Compactly folds to just 7mm.
- Suitable for all iPad models and tablets up to 12.5mm thick.
- Awarded the Fira Ergonomic Excellence Award.
|imensions (H x W x L) (mm)||240x200x7|
What our customers say
"Fantastic desk such sublime innovation. Very useful and a huge compliment with the Spira plus chair."
daical on the Motus 3000 Sit-Stand Workstation