The FlexDesk 640 document holder allows easy change between writing and computer work. Use it as an in-line document holder, which reduces neck strain, or pull the slope forwards to use as a writing slope. Create extra space by having relevant documents and mobile devices right in front of you.
- The FlexDesk is a multi-functional design combining document holder and writing slope in a single product.
- Locks in two positions: push it away from you as a document holder, pull it towards you as a writing slope.
- Ideally suited to accounts, payroll departments and others needing to refer to and write on documents.
- Improves comfort and efficiency.
- Reduces the risk of eye, neck and back injuries.
- Click on the Video tab above to see more.
- Space saving increases "central" desk space.
Height adjustable (back range: 110-180mm).
Includes pen tray.
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||3|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N)||N|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||110x380x515|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||110-180mm|
|Lip Depth (mm)||
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||