The FlexDesk 640 document holder allows easy change between writing and computer work. Use it as an in-line document holder, which reduces neck strain, or pull the slope forwards to use as a writing slope. Create extra space by having relevant documents and mobile devices right in front of you.
- The FlexDesk is a multi-functional design combining document holder and writing slope in a single product.
- Locks in two positions: push it away from you as a document holder, pull it towards you as a writing slope.
- Ideally suited to accounts, payroll departments and others needing to refer to and write on documents.
- Improves comfort and efficiency.
- Reduces the risk of eye, neck and back injuries.
- Click on the Video tab above to see more.
- Space saving increases "central" desk space.
Height adjustable (back range: 110-180mm).
Includes pen tray.
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||3|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N)||N|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||110x380x515|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||110-180mm|
|Lip Depth (mm)||
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course