FlexDesk 630 Adjustable Document Holder/Writing Slope
The FlexDesk 630N document holder allows easy change between writing and computer work. Use it as an 'in-line' document holder, reducing neck strain, or pull the slope forwards to use as a writing slope. Create extra space by having relevant documents and mobile devices right in front of you.
- The FlexDesk is a multi-functional design combining document holder and writing slope in a single product.
- Locks in two positions: push it away from you as a document holder, pull it towards you as a writing slope.
- Ideally suited to accounts and payroll departments and others needing to refer to and write on documents.
- Improves comfort and efficiency.
- Reduces the risk of eye, neck and back injuries.
- Space saving design increases "central" desk space.
Height adjustable (back range: 110-180mm).
Large work surface (510mm wide).
Clear span under surface (490mm wide) to cover keyboard
Soft, integrated wrist support when writing
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||5|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N)||N|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L mm)||145x546x385|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L mm)||
|Dimensions at the highest position (H x W x L mm)||
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||2.2|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||110-180|
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||D/W|
You can view a video of the FlexDesk 630 here.
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard