Installation, Set up & Training
Thank you for selecting this item.
It has been added to your basket. You can continue browsing our website.
Installation, Set up & Training has been added to your basket, removing delivery costs in the process.
Why Installation, Set up and Training?
The following is a simplified overview of the protocol we adopt when setting up a workstation:
- Demonstrate the desk controls and functions
- Set up the chair away from the desk (see left)
- Demonstrate how to configure the chair correctly for the client’s physical size, workstation layout and activities
- Demonstrate how to set up and adjust the workstation (screen height and angle, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Clarify the correct height setting for use whilst sitting or standing (and perching if applicable)
- Demonstrate correct standing posture
- Show what good posture looks like
- Explain when and how to mix sitting, standing and moving about.
- Refer to our Sit-Stand Tips
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse