Installation, Set up & Training
Thank you for selecting this item.
It has been added to your basket. You can continue browsing our website.
Installation, Set up & Training has been added to your basket, removing delivery costs in the process.
Why Installation, Set up and Training?
The following is a simplified overview of the protocol we adopt when setting up a workstation:
- Demonstrate the desk controls and functions
- Set up the chair away from the desk (see left)
- Demonstrate how to configure the chair correctly for the client’s physical size, workstation layout and activities
- Demonstrate how to set up and adjust the workstation (screen height and angle, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Clarify the correct height setting for use whilst sitting or standing (and perching if applicable)
- Demonstrate correct standing posture
- Show what good posture looks like
- Explain when and how to mix sitting, standing and moving about.
- Refer to our Sit-Stand Tips
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student