DXT Ergonomic Mouse 2
The DXT Precision Mouse is a compact "ergonomic" mouse and ensures a relaxed hand position with a neutral wrist. Featuring a unique pen grip, and at the touch of a button is instantly switchable between right and left-handed use, this is a versatile mouse to have. Four dpi settings mean maximum customisability. The wireless version includes an RF USB receiver and the recharging capability enables recharging during operation.
Download our DXT Ergonomic Mouse brochure.
Download a PDF of our DXT Ergonomic Mouse presentation.
- The world's first ambidextrous ergo mouse.
- Can be used right- or left-handed (instantly switchable).
- Compact (ideal for laptop users).
- High precision vertical mouse design, well suited to detailed work.
- Fits most hand sizes.
- Designed by UK ergonomist/physiotherapist team.
- Now with enhanced finish and quality.
- New zinc base plate to increase weight and stability.
- Maximum resolution increased. Options are now 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 dpi.
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||0||0|
|Suitable For Detailed Work (Y/N)||Y||Y|
Gripless Use (Y/N)
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L mm)||80x100x100||80x100x100|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L mm)||81x56x45||81x56x45|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.14||0.14|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.1||0.1|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y||Y|
|Cable Length (mm)||1850||N/A|
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requries Disk)||Plug and Play||Plug and Play|
What our customers say
"The range of height adjustments available provides a flexible option for shorter and taller users alike and makes it a longer-term proposition . Very quick and simple to adjust this is ideal when the workspace needs to be used by a range of people at a time as is the case in our Physiotherapy clinic. Superb product and highly recommended."
Anonymous on the WorkActive Sit-Stand Desk