Ergo-Note Ergonomic Laptop Stand
- A simple, cost effective alternative to a laptop/notebook docking station.
- Ergonomic Laptop Stand used in conjunction with a separate keyboard and mouse, it raises the computer screen to a comfortable position for office use.
- Adjustable angle through five settings.
- Durable acrylic sheet construction.
- Folds flat for ease of transportation.
- This page is for the laptop stand only. If you want to purchase a Laptop Kit (consisting of stand, keyboard and mouse), please go to ErgoNote Laptop Stand Kits.
|Document Holder (Y/N)||N|
|Number of Height Settings (Quantity)||6|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||0|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||120x402x298|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||10x180x255|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||1|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.5|
|Dimensions Unfolded (H x W x L)||205x351x252|
|Height to Base of Screen (mm)||215|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||160|
|Suits Screen Size(s)||13", 15"|
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"It was a great day and I found it really useful. Was expecting to just need a refresher, but learnt a lot of new tips and tricks."
Simon P Garcia of Freedom Ergonomics & Wellbeing on Workplace Postures & Seating and Options for Reasonable Adjustments courses