A3 Document Holder
- Ideal product to combine reading, writing and keyboard work.
- Placed between the keyboard and monitor to prevent unnecessary head and neck movements and promote a better posture.
- Improves comfort and efficiency.
- Reduces the risk of eye, neck and back injury.
- Deep lip for holding paper.
- Adjustable line reader.
|Free Standing (Y/N)||Y|
|Attaches to Monitor Arm (Y/N)||N|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||Numerous|
|Angle Adjustable (Y/N)||Y|
|Line Reader (Y/N)||Y|
|Supports Lever Arch File (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for Documents up to (size)||A3|
|Dimensions (H x W x L mm)||55x374x67|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||15-95|
|Lip Depth (mm)||15|
|Type (Document Holder (D)/Writing Slope (W))||D|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse