Viewmaster M6 Articulated LCD Arm
The Viewmaster M6 Articulated LCD Arm allows the user to place their monitor in an ergonomic position that is optimal for them, with a dynamic height adjustment range of 305mm and independent depth adjustment, as well as +90⁰/-90⁰ monitor tilt and swivel and 360⁰ arm swivel. It's a high-end design that is suitable for heavier monitors and it has excellent cable management, guiding cables along the arm's extensions to keep them tidy.
Dynamic height and independent depth adjustment places the monitor in an optimal position.
- G-clamp and through-desk fittings included.
- Stepless height adjustment (305mm).
- VESA 75/100mm monitor mount (rotate 180°, tilt 180°, and lateral 180°).
- Integrated cable management design.
- Desk clamp depth: up to 55mm.
- Maximum monitor weight: 10kg.
- Bolt through desk min./max. Ø 10-70mm.
- Maximum reach: 560mm.
- Three-dimensional movement.
- Stable for touch screen use
|Instant Height Adjustment (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for One or More Screens (Y/N/O)||O|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||Y|
|Type (Freestanding/Clamp/Through Desk Mount)||Clamp/Through Desk Mount|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)||10|
|Height Adjustable Range (mm)||305|
|Maximum Forward Extension (mm)||360|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||Infinite|
|Suitable for Screen Sizes||Up to 34.9"|
What our customers say
"Just a brief note of thanks for the training this morning. This is the third session I’ve received from you this year, each in a different format – 1:1, webinar and today- and each has further developed my product knowledge and skill-base to help me carry out assessments."
Anthony Reed, workplace assessor on training