This statement is reviewed frequently and updated as necessary.
We are monitoring government guidance, best practice and common sense to provide the optimum service within current constraints. In particular, we are doing everything we can to meet customer needs without putting our conscientious colleagues or anyone else at unnecessary risk.
- All office-based personnel are working from home.
- Our warehouse continues to function by taking all necessary self-distancing and other measures to protect both our personnel and visiting delivery drivers.
- We continue to offer DSE assessments virtually/remotely using a variety of modes, including Teams, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp, Google Hangouts or telephone (as the last resort)
- As of July 1st, we are starting to offer face-to-face assessments once again. Our procedures are being revised and constantly reviewed as government guidelines change and best practice evolves.
- We are still offering loading bay, doorstep or kerbside deliveries of chairs and smaller items with virtual setup and training available using the technologies listed above.
- We have started to provide desk and chair installations and will work systematically through our order backlog for those prepared to allow us into their home or office. For these activities, our personnel will wear appropriate PPE and maintain recommended social distancing.
- Doorstep desk deliveries continue to be available.
- We can also provide certain sit-stand adaptors for doorstep delivery (others are too heavy for a single person lift).
On a commercial note,
- Our dedicated Home Worker page is here.
- We now have a focussed portfolio of products available for rapid delivery to home workers
- Accessory stocks are stable and we are still receiving regular top-up deliveries of key products.
- We are reviewing product availability on an ongoing basis and adding necessary products to meet client demand
- Don’t forget that employees of our valued clients can make personal purchases at their employer’s discount rates.
What our customers say
"Today Kevin visited me in Eastbourne, to set up a height adjusting desk, footstall, keyboard stand, mouse and chair. I just wanted to say how patient, and caring he was. He really helped me and I think he should be commended on how friendly, polite, informative and down to earth he was. Thank you Kevin and Ergonomics."
Lydia Harris, Student