This statement is reviewed daily and updated as necessary.
We are monitoring government guidance, best practice and common sense to provide the optimum service within current constraints. In particular, we are doing everything we can to meet customer needs without putting our conscientious colleagues or anyone else at unnecessary risk.
- All office-based personnel are working from home.
- Our warehouse continues to function by taking all necessary self-distancing and other measures to protect both our personnel and visiting delivery drivers.
- We continue to offer DSE assessments virtually using a variety of modes, including Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp, Google Hangouts or telephone (as the last resort)
- We are offering loading bay or doorstep deliveries of chairs and smaller items with virtual setup and training using the technologies listed above.
- We are no longer providing desk deliveries or installations. However, we can provide certain sit-stand adaptors for doorstep delivery (others are too heavy for a single person lift).
On a commercial note,
- Our dedicated Home Worker page is here.
- Accessory stocks are fluctuating considerably at the moment, especially laptop stands, mini keyboards and mice. However, we are still receiving regular top-up deliveries of key products.
- We have stock of a restricted selection of chairs suitable for home use that offer above-average ergonomics at an affordable price.
- Don’t forget that employees of our valued clients can make personal purchases at their employer’s discount rates.
What our customers say
"Really enjoyed input & found it very useful for my role as a physiotherapist in offering advice to clients. Thank you."
ATH of Dorset on the Do you want to be an assessor? course